I almost feel like I need to reintroduce myself, after almost a month’s hiatus. Dear blog and blog reading friends, I promise I thought about you a lot, and missed writing to you, and even wrote bits and pieces here and there. But alas, life gets in the way, and the sum of parts does not equal a whole.
So to jump start myself here again, I’ll give you the bird’s eye view of where I’ve been in chronological order:
– Visited beautiful Annapolis right before Labor Day (far too late, but I hope you had a good one?) Ate lots of seafood, explored beautiful water-front views in old town, and discovered too many doggy-friendly establishments that definitely calls for a follow-up visit with my entire furry bear family.
– Got initiated into much-needed mindfulness meditation through a local yoga workshop that inspires me to try and squeeze in yet another extracurricular pursuit,
– Wrapped up my last job on a personal high note.
– Had all of 2 days to breathe and organize myself before being slammed with emergency vet visits and the start of fall semester. Nonetheless, I’m ever grateful for the short break and the last semester before graduation!
– Started my exhilarating new job! I’m basically enamored by it so far, as much as a person can be with a job, as far as I know. Never have I been so occupied and challenged, and loving it!
– Tried to keep up with NYFW through some of my favorite style bloggers (Carin, Nicole, Kelly, Fashion Foie Gras, and Wendy), but just like my own blog, it took a back seat to all else for the most part. What do you love from the next spring trends or collections?
– Witnessed (from very afar because of school and work demands) my little cousin’s holy matrimony. I love her equestrian photoshoot!
So as you can see, there were a few reasons for the radio silence :-p For the next three months, I’ll be holding my breath and posting less frequently. I hope to burst back into life shortly after that!
Till next time, dear blog and blog readers! My thoughts will be here even if I’m not.